Is life getting on top of you? Are you in search of peace in mind and body?
Paths to Peace offers integrated mind and body based approaches to stress reduction and wellbeing enhancement, principally through yogic and mindfulness based applications. Too often we feel strung out, tense, anxious or exhausted from the many commitments and demands we face in our everyday lives. It can seem difficult to get off the treadmill or make the necessary changes to boost happiness and health. As a result, both our physical and emotional health begins to suffer and the ability to relax, switch off and enjoy life can become a distant memory. Paths to Peace can provide mentoring, tuition and skills in meditation, relaxation, breath and movement based practices to bring balance, wholeness and harmony into your life.
If you are interested in learning skills to cope with stress, anxiety, chronic pain, illness, injury, trauma or are simply curious about mindfulness or yogic approaches to health and wellbeing, why not arrange for an initial consultation or contact Louise to discuss your area of interest.
Paths to Peace offers the following:
- Mindfulness for Healthy and Contented Living – eight week courses for groups, companies and individuals;
- Mindfulness in schools foundation course for teachers,
- 1:1 mindfulness and compassion focused tailored programmes,
- 1:1 and group relaxation courses,
- Yoga, mindfulness and somatics based stress management coaching for individuals and groups.
- Marma therapy (as part of an integrated treatment plan).
Contact Louise on 01206 272453 to discuss your requirements or email email@example.com