Is life getting on top of you? Are you in search of peace in mind and body?
Paths to Peace offers integrated mind and body based approaches to stress reduction and wellbeing enhancement, principally through mindfulness and compassion based applications and yoga therapy. Too often we feel strung out, tense, anxious or exhausted from the many commitments and demands we face in our everyday lives. It can seem difficult to get off the treadmill or make the necessary changes to boost happiness and health. As a result, both our physical and emotional health begins to suffer and the ability to relax, switch off and enjoy life can become a distant memory. Paths to Peace can provide mentoring, tuition and skills in meditation, relaxation, breath and movement based practices to bring balance, wholeness and harmony into your life.
If you are interested in learning skills to cope with stress, anxiety, chronic pain, illness, injury, trauma or are simply curious about mindfulness or yogic approaches to health and wellbeing, why not arrange for an initial consultation or contact Louise to discuss your area of interest.
Paths to Peace offers the following:
- Grounding and mindfulness for stress, anxiety, fatigue and pain management – ten week course.
- Yoga therapy for trauma and anxiety
- Yoga tuition in groups and 1:1
- The British Wheel of Yoga Foundation course level 1 for in depth yogic knowledge or step 1 of BWY teacher training pathway.
- Marma therapy (as part of an integrated treatment plan) for fatigue and insomnia, trauma processing, anxiety and cancer recovery.
- Cancer recovery classes for adults and teenagers.
- Teenage mental healthiness classes for anxiety, trauma and depression sufferers.
Contact Louise on 01206 272453 to discuss your requirements or email email@example.com